Hello my wonderful online community!
Please find below a summary of the #HomeTipTuesday posts on my Facebook Page through the winter months of the year 2016 and 2017!
1 . Get rid some of the odor that may be coming from your garbage disposal by just running a few lemon peels with cold water.
2. Are you growing up with Artists in your home? Have no fear, toothpaste with warm water will remove stains from wood and from your walls.
3. Don’t ring the alarm when you or a loved one comes home from the gym and feel you have to evacuate the building because of those stinky shoes! Just sprinkle some baking soda inside them and tap it out when you next decide to wear them. It will remove the smell
4. Make an all purpose cleaner without breaking the bank! Mix 4 tablespoons of baking soda and 4 cups of warm water in a plastic container (best to use a spray bottle) – once mixed you can spray the liquid on any surface and clean messes away.
5. Make you old sneakers shine like never before, by rubbing toothpaste on them and rinsing with warm water.
6. Remove tough coffee or tea stains in a carpet with 1 tablespoon of glycerin in a liter of cold water.
7. An easy way to heat food evenly in a microwave, is by spreading it across your plate in the form of a ring.
8. make your bathroom tiles sparkle! Add 15 g (0.5 oz) of citric acid to a glass of warm water and wash the tiles with this solution. Then wash it off with clean water.
Stay tuned to my Facebook Page Kim Bailey-Brown Real Estate Agent.
A new #HomeTipTuesday is posted every Tuesday morning!
Kim Bailey-Brown – D: 519-865-0078
Real Estate Sales Representative
Re/Max Twin City Real Estate
515 Park Road North, Brantford, ON.